FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Imonolith

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Your Majesty Index du Forum -> Musique -> Autres groupes...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kikithehead
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mar 2018 - 08:48    Sujet du message: Imonolith Répondre en citant

L'heure de la reconversion arrive pour les anciens du Devin Townsend Project. Ryan van Poederooyen et Brian Waddell s'associent avec Byron Stroud (Strapping young Lad, Zimmers Hole, Fear Factory) pour créer un nouveau groupes. D'autres musiciens seront annoncés bientôt.

Citation:
"Alright, first band member announcement, Mr. Brian Waddell (DTP bass player) is one of the guitar players! Yes, Beav is giving the bass a break and switching back to his native instrument, which is guitar, in this new band. This is not Evenlight or Terror Syndrome. This is something completely new, heavy and filled with killer musicians. Beav and I started writing some pretty heavy tunes together back in 2015. We always wrote well together. Now lots of those tunes among new ones we're writing with the other members will be coming out soon as this newly formed band. We had a vision and now that vision is a reality.

I would like to announce our bass player, Mr. Byron Stroud of Strapping Young Lad, Fear Factory and Zimmers Hole acclaim. Here's the story of how the big 'B' got involved with the band...

Beav, Byron and I were jamming Evenlight material (Beav's 'rock' music) in January 2018 and then one day, Brian and I decided to show Byron the heavier stuff that we wrote together. He loved it and we decided to move forward with the heavier stuff with Byron on bass. We're all metal guys and loved the direction of the music. Beav and I are stoked to have him in the band, not only for his bass playing but for his friendship, experience in the industry and just being a bad ass musician/person overall!

I'm pretty sure a lot of you are excited knowing Byron is in the band as well. I saw a ton of people bring Byron's name up in the comments, suggesting him as the bass player. It made complete sense to build a band with him on bass. Another bonus was he's local to Vancouver which makes it easy to write and jam."

Stay tuned for more band member announcements this week....

Source : http://bravewords.com/news/devin-townsend-project-drummer-ryan-van-poederoo…
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mar 2018 - 08:48    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
kikithehead
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 15 Mar 2018 - 08:14    Sujet du message: Imonolith Répondre en citant

Les deux nouveaux membres annoncés sont Jon Howard (Threat Signal) et Jed Simon (Vimic, Strapping Young Lad, Scar The Martyr). Le nom de ce nouveau groupe sera annoncé demain.

source : http://bravewords.com/news/threat-signal-frontman-joins-new-band-formed-by-…
kikithehead
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Mar 2018 - 07:51    Sujet du message: Imonolith Répondre en citant

Ce sera Imonolith.
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 13:01    Sujet du message: Imonolith

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Your Majesty Index du Forum -> Musique -> Autres groupes... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation